BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Progress

I made three headbands last night and they are really cute. One is wrapped in lavender ribbon and then has a single earring clipped to it. This earring is a cluster of frosted pastel berries with three silvery frosted leaves. It's amazing to me that someone actually wore this on their ear! It's HUGE. It reminded me of some "I Love Lucy" episodes where she would have on these amazing evening gowns and then these gigantic earrings that sort of followed the curve of her ear. They were gorgeous, but ridiculously large. The second headband I made last night is wrapped in a sage green ribbon and has a brooch made of a cluster of white flowers with diamond like stones in the center of each one. The third one is wrapped in black and has a set of earrings that are made up of 6 multi-colored glass balls. I was told that these earrings are Italian.....yeah, I may be keeping this one...we'll just have to wait and see. :)


0 comments: